Interested in joining our club?
We look forward to meeting you at our next event, playgroup, or meeting! You must be a South Boston, MA resident (02127 and 02210 zip codes) to join our chapter. Dues are $30 per year, and 70% of your dues are allocated directly to service projects, local families in need, and non-profits that are doing mission-driven work that directly correlates to our club’s mission.
To join, please click "Log In/Sign Up" in the upper right-hand corner of this page and we will review your account request. It will be reviewed and approved within 7 days if you are a South Boston resident and mother or expecting mother. Once you are approved you will be sent an invoice for your annual dues.
1. Click "Log In/Sign Up".
2. Submit your information for membership consideration.
If you have additional questions before joining, please email us at email@example.com and someone will be in touch. Additionally, if you would like to join our club but have financial concerns about membership dues, please email us so we can accommodate you.
So you've joined the club! Now what?
You will receive a notification if your membership was approved. What's next?!
1. Pay your annual dues via the invoice sent after your membership was approved.
2. Make sure your profile is up to date with as much information as you're comfortable sharing. This makes it easy to connect with other moms.
3. Request to join our private Facebook group here.
4. Follow us on Instagram at @southbostonmomsclub if you don't already.
5. Join a playgroup with mothers of similarly aged children, so that you can set up regular playdates throughout the year. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be introduced to your playgroup(s).
6. Check out our Community and Calendar pages to see recurring events in the area, or upcoming coffees, moms night outs, etc.